The latest release is 1.3.1 (4 months ago).
- Download the installer
- Download the example player
- View the installation/software documentation (in a new window).
- View the game specs (in a new window).
- View the javadocs (in a new window). The javadocs are also included with the Battlecode software.
- View the source code for the engine and client (in a new window)
- An initial project setup is available as a git repository and hg repository (in a new window).
- Download the Scala libraries and example player (only needed if you want to write your player in Scala)
- Fixed client file problems
- Pushed missing commits for Nuke timer.
- Added Maps
- Added Client-side fixes
- Artillery 60 damage
- Artillery ratio 0.25
- Shield up to 10/turn
- Shield decay up to 1/turn
- Shields absorb 90% of mine damage
- Broadcast send power cost reduced to 0.03
- Added new maps and sprites
- Client fixes
- Fixed Soldier Death while capturing bug
- Broadcast read cost reduced to 0.003
- Shields absorb 75% mine damage
- Shields decay rate lowered to 0.5
- Research times lowered to 25 (other than nuke)
- Fixing visual bug with defusion upgrade
- Fixing Specs
- Channels increased from 10000 to 65535
- Updated Javadocs
- Added runmatch mode (ant -Dmatch=[MATCH_FILE] runmatch)
- Fixed neutral mine bug
- Bug Fixes
- Added another mine detection method
- Clarified specs
- Fixed Generator not running code
- Minor spelling fix
- Most RobotLevel stuff removed
- Capture cost calculation made robust.
- Sensing of mines, robots, encampments made easier, API refactored and intentionally broken to make this obvious.
- Map max size reduced to 70, and constraints made tighter (200 max rush distance). Lots of new maps added.
- Nuke sensing rebalanced, only 50% detectable
- Spec document mostly rewritten to include detailed information regarding mines, broadcasting, etc.
- - Fixed installer for missing bin/
- - Fixed typos
- - Removed unused info
- - Added new generator images
- - Fixed example player
- Initial Release