Welcome to Battlecode (6.370/6.147), MIT's programming competition combining strategy, software engineering, and artificial intelligence.
We hope you enjoyed this year's Battlecode! We'll be back next January.
- The scrimmage server will remain open until the end of February.
- Share your source code at this post or view the source code of others.
- The above link also contains a list of teams who are automatically accepting all scrimmage requests.
- A video of the Final Tournament will be posted here when it is available.
Results and Prizes
View a full list of prizes and amounts here.
The top ranked teams for this year are as follows.
- 1st: future perfect
- 2nd: F=<-sin(theta)/r , cos(theta)/r>
- 3rd: Team2
- 4th: foundation
- 5th-6th: Surprise Victory
- 5th-6th: mid high diamonds
- 7th-8th: Coated Belt
- 7th-8th: what_thesis
- 9th-12th: Felix & The Buggers
- 9th-12th: HAGS
- 9th-12th: The Simple Soldier
- 9th-12th: bigswingingDKEs
- 13th-16th: Super Cow Powers
- 13th-16th: anim0l
- 13th-16th: zomBFS
- 13th-16th: Be one with yuri
- 1st Place: foundation
- 2nd Place: Protoss
- 3rd/4th: SourTomato
- 3rd/4th: JKKL
The puzzle has been solved (solution).